Sunday

One Year

It has come to one full year since I started my soap making.  Looking at the soaps on my curing rack today compare to what I have in the day one, they have improved so much, in term of the recipes, the shape and packing.  The satisfaction is nothing could describe with the words.  I would like to thank you to those who have been supporting us, providing us the feedback and all the experiences sharing.  Because of you, we still continue with soap making.  I'm looking forward to how we will look like next year. 
Our key element is "Passion".  My favourite quote is "用心经营、追求創新”。

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see that you have stuck with it.... congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at Indochine Natural are looking forward to seeing you grow even further over the coming 12 months.

    ReplyDelete