Thursday

Chilies-Yes-CHILIES


My first trial on Fancy Soap.
It is called 渲染皂in Chinese and I translate it into Fancy Soap.  Wanted to try this for long but since I don't use colorant, so I need to find some natural ingredient which can give color to the soap.  So this one I used the Organic cayenne pepper (a.k.a chili powder).  It provides the Red color to the soap. 
Some may say, CHILI POWDER for Soap?  No way! it will burn my skin. :)
In reality, when Chilies put into Soap, it does not give you any burning feel but very smooth and mild.
In fact, Chilies have been included in Ayurvedic Remedies, they are excellent source of Vitamin, A, B, C and E with minerals.  Chilli contains seven times more vitamin C than orange. Chilies also containing beta-carotenoids which are powerful antioxidant. It also helps to firm up your skin and good for slimming.

For this soap, I only added very small amount, so it is more towards enchancing the design of the soap.  As what I always like to say, handmade soap is an Art.  I like the natural mixture and lines it created.  You may find this Wonderful Soap at Freedom.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment